random thought of the day

SO you know its only been like you know half a year since my last post. Thats not bad right...


Lately i've been really wanting to write a book, but i dont really know what on or yeah really anything about it. I just want to. Grant wants to also, he's wanting to write like a textbook style book, where as I could see myself writting a fiction something. Although we do want to write one together, so if somehow we could combine our efforts and make some sort of a psychology textbook/ theology fiction/ fantasy/ scifi book, it would be sweet and more than likely the first, and only of its kind.

I mean writting a book couldnt be that hard could it? i can knock out like 5 pages a night if i wanted, and if it was fiction im sure i could do it like tolkien and just start without an outline one day and end up writting the best selling book of all time next to the bible.

I am however finding the importance of making an outline.... which ive never been fond of. I have to do it for Dr. Fox's class, only problem is that i always make it after i finish my paper lol... NOw if i could do it first and actually have a well formatted essay i might be able to hit in the 98/99 range where i would rather be.

Which puts my on a random rant... Call me crazy but i dont like 95 %, i just dont i can do better than 95, its not an A- its not an A+ its just an A. I want 100%..... its my own fault anyway oh well

So back to the book topic.... no lets not i dont really know what else to say about that.

hmmm....

i guess thats all for now. i wont leave this place to long this time hopefully.. I know! i'll link it on facebook! that way i'll maybe look at it occasionally. Sometimes i amaze myself..

0 comments: